Your computer seems to run slower every passing month. You want to upgrade, but what’s a good price on this stuff? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We sort through all of the best deals on the Internet and distill it into a list that we’ll bring to you every week.
- G.SKILL 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900), $74.99
- M.2 Slot – SAMSUNG 850 EVO M.2 500GB, $241.41
- SATA III – SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5″ 250GB, $89.99
- mSATA – Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB 2-Inch SSD, $88.78
- GIGABYTE Radeon R9 390, 8GB 512-Bit GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, HDMI Support, $258.99 (with promo code EMCKAAN22, good until 10/8, and $20 Mail In Rebate)
- ASUS GeForce GTX 970, 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, HDCP Ready, SLI Support, G-SYNC Support, $288.75 (with promo code EMCAXNX22, good until 10/5, and $20 MIR)
- Intel Core I7-6700K, 4.00 GHz, LGA 1151, Skylake, $350.00
- Intel Boxed Core I5-6600K 3.50 GHz, LGA 1151, Skylake $248.95
- Cooler Master Seidon 240M – All-In-One CPU Liquid Water Cooling System with 240mm Radiator and 2 Fans, $69.99
- MSI Z97 PC Mate, LGA 1150, Intel Z97, ATX Motherboard, $74.99 (after $10 MIR)
- SHIMIAN QH270 27″ LED 2560×1440 QHD S-IPS, $169.00
- Acer GN246HL Black 24″ 1ms 144Hz LED Backlight LCD 3D Monitor, $199.99
- Dell U3415W Black 34″ Curved LED Backlight Monitor, $719.99 (with promo code EMCKAAN26, good until 10/8)
- XFX Core Edition PRO 850W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Active PFC Power Supply, $49.99 (after $35.00 MIR)
- Lexar JumpDrive S25 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, $29.99
- SanDisk – Ultra 32GB Micro USB/USB 3.0 Flash Drive, $12.99
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.