Your resume rocks. And when it knocks, doors open. You’re more-than-qualified for this job. Now you just need to seal the deal at the interview. But what do you wear? These six tips will ensure you look professional:
- Research a company’s branding guidelines online to ensure your clothing is the correct Pantone shade for the office.
- Always wear undies under your Utilikilt — you don’t want to accidentally flash dong.
- Print your resume on your undershirt. If things get sexual and you start to undress, you want to continue to highlight your professional qualifications.
- Download the company’s logo and create business cards as if you already work there. Handing one of those to the hiring manager will help her picture you in the role.
- Take a tip from the pros — wear eye black to cut down on conference room glace. This is your game day!
- Snort contemptuously when the interviewer asks about your shoes and reply: “If Cody Lundin doesn’t need shoes in the wilds of Arizona, why would a man like me need them in a temperature-controlled office?”
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.