Can a physical thing turn blue when there’s a fatal error?
- MS announces their very first laptop, the Surface Book, saying “it’s twice as fast as a Macbook Pro” (theverge.com)
Also, Microsoft’s new laptop is using Burple (youtube link warning) hinging technology. It’s about time someone repurposed that design!
I don’t think I’m ballin’ quite this hard
- The case for spending at least $150 for each item of clothing you buy (theatlantic.com)
No more leggings-as-pants? At least we still have lululemon
We only shake hands because of epilepsy. Got it.
- A new AI clocked in at the intelligence of a 4 year old. Smarter than a dog, not as smart as a cat. (bbc.com)
Developing software ain’t easy
- Why being a programmer sucks worse than manual labor. (stilldrinking.org)
Who doesn’t put a back button on an Internet box?
- Apple is famous for their design, but if you’ve always wanted a back button on your iPhone you’re in luck! (bgr.com)
The Super Mario Maker half-adder
I’m pretty sure that Microsoft will never be able to deliver on their HoloLens hype
- MS announced the approximate price of a developer version of the headset to be $3,000 (arstechnica.com)
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.