Your computer seems to run slower every passing month. You want to upgrade, but what’s a good price on this stuff? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We sort through all of the best deals on the Internet and distill it into a list that we’ll bring to you every week.
- G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800), $38.99
- CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200, $104.99
- PowerColor Radeon R9 390, 8GB GDDR5, $299.99 (after $20 Mail-in-rebate)
- GIGABYTE Radeon R9 390, 8GB GDDR5, $309.99 (after $20 MIR)
- PNY GeForce GTX 750, 1GB GDDR5, $64.99
EVGA replenished their B-Stock cards! If you haven’t shopped their B-Stock sale before, it’s basically a scratch and dent sale. High quality cards that run great, they just don’t look perfect.
- B-Stock EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0, $379.99
- B-Stock EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, $259.99
- B-Stock EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB SuperSC ACX 2.0+, $159.99
- Intel Core i5-6500 LGA1151 Processor, $199.99
- AMD Athlon X4 860K, $59.00 (Same price on the same CPU at Amazon, if you’d rather buy from them)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO – CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan, $24.99 (after $5.00 MIR)
ASRock Z97 Extreme3 LGA 1150 Intel Z97 ATX Intel Motherboard, $73.99 (after $20.00 MIR)
- LG Electronics 34″ IPS Ultrawide Monitor, 2560×1080, FreeSync, $344.99 (after $25.00 MIR)
- LG 29″ Adaptive-Sync 21:9 UltraWide LED Backlight Gaming Monitor with Built-in Speaker, $279.99
- ASUS ROG Black 27″ 2560X1440 LED Monitor, Adaptive-Sync (Free-Sync) with Built-in Speakers, $529.99
- AOC – 27″ Widescreen Flat-Panel IPS LED HD Monitor, $179.99
- QNIX LED 27″ Monitor, 2560×1440 , $249.99
- ASUS 24″ Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor with Built-in Speakers, $249.99
- XFX TS Series 750W Quiet 80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply, $49.99 (after $35.00 MIR)
- Antec 850W ATX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Power Supply, $69.99
- Corsair Mechanical Keyboard – Vengeance K95 (Refurbished), $90.99
- Corsair K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Refurbished), $139.99
- Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Case, $59.99
- Cooler Master High Air Flow Mid Tower Computer Case, $39.99 (after $20.00 MIR)
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.