Is the shirt beneath your shirt the wrong kind of shirt?
- A gentleman’s guide to undershirts, and how to step your game up (effortlessgent.com)
So, you want to wears socks but you don’t want anyone to know?
- No-show socks review, because a great-fitting sock starts your day off right (themodestman.com)
Moto’s Marshmallow Meltdown
- Motorola keeps digging its “your phones won’t be getting the latest version of Android” hole deeper, and deeper (computerworld.com)
FB is hugging your iPhone… to death!
- Facebook for iOS is draining your battery life, and they’re being very sneaky about how (iphoneincanada.com)
iPhone 6s Chipgate – Is your iPhone 6s measurably worse than your buddy’s?
iPhone 6s come with one of two chips, and they perform differently. Here’s how to check if your new iPhone 6s isn’t as good as everyone else’s iPhone 6s, and what “isn’t as good” means in realistic terms. I hope you were lucky and received a phone with the Samsung chip!
Man-buns are as bad as guns
- BYU’s Idaho extension bans man buns on campus (fourpins.com)
Software developers are responsible for the VW diesel emissions hullabaloo
- Whether it was with permission or not, the developers did it. What does that mean for the rest of us? (blog.cleancoder.com)
Can’t get enough of lists? Or of reading? Check out last week’s episode! Have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.