Your PC seems to run slower every passing month. You want to upgrade, but what’s a good price on this stuff? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We sort through all of the best PC part & peripheral deals on the Internet, weed out all of the crap, and bring the list to you every week.
- [mobo + CPU] ASRock Z170 Extreme6 LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard + Intel Core i7-6700 8M Skylake Quad-Core 3.4 GHz Processor, $459.98+FS
- PowerColor PCS+ Radeon R9 380, 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0 Video Card, $179+FS (after $20 MIR, expires 10/31)
- XFX Radeon R9 280X Double Dissipation 3GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0 (x16), AMD CrossFire, $189.99+S&H (after $30 MIR, expires 10/31)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980, 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5, Graphics Card, $464.99+FS (after $20 MIR)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 04G-P4-2974-KR 4GB SC GAMING w/ACX 2.0, $324.99+FS (after $20 MIR)
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard, $89.99+$1.99 S&H (after $20 MIR)
- GIGABYTE LGA 1151 Intel Z170 ATX Intel Motherboard w/ Heroes of the Storm game code, $145.99
- Acer H6 Series 23″ LED Backlit LCD, 1920 x 1080 5ms (GTG) IPS Monitor, $120+FS (regularly $150)
- ASUS VS Series 23.6″ 2ms LED Backlight Widescreen LCD Monitor, $127.58 ($149.99 – $10 code ‘OCTDEALS2’ – $20 MIR + $7.59 S&H … code expires 10/14, MIR expires 10/31)
- Asus 24″, 2msLED Backlight LCD Monitor w/ Speakers, $159.99 (after $20 MIR, expires 10/31)
- LG 29″ Adaptive-Sync (Free-Sync) 21:9 UltraWide, 60 Hz 5ms (GTG) IPS, LED Backlight Gaming Monitor with Built-in Speaker, $300 (originally $599.00, while supplies last)
- LG 34″ Curved Ultra Wide Monitor, WQHD, 3440 x 1440, $695+FS (originally $999)
- XFX XTR Series 650W PSU, – 80+ Gold Certified, Full Modular Cables, $49.99+S&H (after $30 MIR, expires 10/27, regularly $108)
- Thermaltake TR2 Gold 450W, 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Active PFC Power Supply, $27.99+FS ($59.99 – 20% off code TT201588 – $20 MIR, expires 10/27)
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.