Treatise on the embiggening of Uniqlo OCBDs
It has been said, that Uniqlos’s OCBDs have been getting bigger every year. Thankfully the Internet was all over that one!
Common beer myths debunked
- Craft Beer Demystified (boxbrewkits.com)
iOS & Android news abound this week
- Rundown on the Samgung Galaxy A3, A5, & A7 (webfeedbacks.com)
- But the Kyocera is washable. Like, with soap. (cbronline.com)
- What in the world happened to Apple’s design? It went from best to unapologetically bad. (verge.com)
- Just 3 days after launch, Google’s Pixel C tablet seems to be a flop, mostly because the Android OS it’s running is clunky. Was it supposed to be an Android machine in the first place? (arstechnica.com)
Are places like “Learn to Code <insert city here>” selling people a bill of goods?
- “Learn to Code,” It’s harder than you think. (mikehadlow.blogspot.com)
TL;DR: All the evidence shows that programming requires a high level of aptitude that only a small percentage of the population possess. The current fad for short learn-to-code courses is selling people a lie and will do nothing to help the skills shortage for professional programmers.
Grooming and You – A 1950s Army HowTo
Can’t get enough of lists? Or of reading? Check out last week’s episode!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.