There are five, yes five, Hollywood bromances worth mentioning. Dudes that hang out both at work and outside of work. The type of guys that you want to tag along as their third wheel, and there’s always that question in the back of your mind if stuff is going to get weird. Here they are, in scientifically determined reverse order to build suspense!
5. Dani Pudi and Donald Glover (Troy and Abed from Community)
4. Dule Hill and James Roday (Shawn and Gus from Psych)
3. Donald Faison and Zach Braff (JD and Turk from Psych)
A little teaser of Christmas music get you ready for family time, Thrill-Dog. They may drop a “fuck” word or two, so don’t play this full blast at work.
2. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake
1. Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Ian McKellen
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.