‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring or using a mouse. They were all on their smartphones and tablets and touchscreens, swiping and reading and glowing ’round the house.
Need something to read while Uncle Carl drones on about drone policy? Here are 12 (days of Christmas) articles worth a look:
- Style Scenario: Santa on Christmas Eve (via Dappered)
- Be a Scrooge This Year: Reflections from A Christmas Carol (via AoM)
- Kim Jong-un Starts Glorious New Hat Trend in North Korea (via Esquire)
- You’ll Be Outraged at How Easy It Was to Get You to Click on This Headline (via Wired)
- The Future of American Dining Is Fancy Chains (via Eater)
- Cards Against Humanity buys Picasso, threatens to chop it to bits, and give it away (via The Verge)
- Why Does The World Hate Mast Brothers Chocolate? (via Digg)
- How to Talk to Other People’s Children (via Slate)
- The One Question You Should Ask About Every New Job (via NYT)
- Why Attitude Is More Important Than Intelligence (via Entrepreneur)
- The Past Decade in 50 Headlines (via The Motley Fool)
- Getting Out of Debt Is a Lifestyle Change (via Lifehacker)
Now … go see Star Wars!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.