IF (you’ve already read the whole internet)
ELSEIF (you want to catch up on internet reading)
- @Dappered makes a case for Sunday
- @putthison likes Levi’s 501s (we like 511s)
- @modestmanstyle takes on GQ’s not-so-great fashion advice
- @StyleGF helps you pack
- Babes and borders: How to Make the World Richer via @TMFHousel
- We Did It! Call For More Diversity Answered As Joseph Fiennes To Play Michael Jackson
- Starry’s CEO on building a new type of wireless ISP via @engadget
- I want one: The DeLorean Motor Company may soon start building ‘new’ cars via @verge
- One of these too, please
- None of this though
- Chrome thinks you should use Chrome
- Reminder: Steve Jobs is Dead via @jackboulware
Watch this, engineering edition:
Want more to read? Check out last week’s Reading List!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.