IF (you’ve already read the whole internet)
ELSEIF (you want to catch up on internet reading)
- Sonofa: Vegan Leather Isn’t As Ethical As You Think
- Dress like Deadpool.
- Velvet and porno for Valentine’s? Nope. Blazer and a chic flick.
- The Verge Echos an Uber … Uber … Uber
- Your old friends meet your new friends.
- Tipping At Bars Should Be Abolished via @VinePair
- Silly, newb: Friction Between Programming Professionals and Beginners
- Amazon enters. Who survives? Amazon takes on Unity, Unreal, Stingray, and more with Lumberyard, a free cross-platform game engine
- Fuckit, I’m leaving: Why Modern Relationships Are Falling Apart So Easily Today
A short film about of recalling the knowledge of long dead craftsmen.
Over the course of three days, Danish kayak builder Anders Thygesen builds an Aleutian iqyax by the shore of his local lake. He reflects on the process of learning these skills from masters whom he has never met.
Want more to read? Check out last week’s Reading List!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.