IF (you’ve already read the whole internet)
ELSEIF (you want to catch up on internet reading)
- Sweet, Brah! Yeah, Brotein Shake. Brotailers Are Redefining How Guys Buy Clothes
“What we actually found is that most of it is, very much, just fashionable and not proven good for your health,” says Dr. Jos Verbeek, a health researcher at the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health.
- Son-of-a Stand-desk! Stand To Work If You Like, But Don’t Brag About The Benefits
- Not cool, Bleu. Not cool: How The Cordon Bleu Lent Its Name to the Exploitation of Young Chefs
- Thing like only tells time: Breitling’s First Plastic Watch Still Costs a Damn Fortune
It’s probably too late for the Olympics, but the great thing about running is that literally anybody can do it, and it costs almost no money. No matter what your background is or current shape, you can become a runner, and gain all the benefits of running like being healthier, feeling better, and living longer.
- From: Anyone Can Be A Good Runner
- Talk to your boss about this: This four-letter word is the Swedish key to happiness at work
Watch this …
Want more to read? Check out last week’s Reading List!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.