IF (you’ve already read the whole internet)
ELSEIF (you want to catch up on internet reading)
- So many layers to this story: A Statement from The Tor Project on Software Integrity and Apple
- I’m sleeping in this weekend: Sleep deprivation is not a badge of honor
- This car is going to suck: Vacuum-maker Dyson is reportedly working on an electric car
- Mile-high meetups: Meeting women when you’re traveling
- Mix these with your quinoa: Modern Peanut’s Wild Cousin, Thought Extinct, Found in Andes
- Too much Air? You won’t believe how Nike lost Steph to Under Armour
- Not the Local Web I’ve been reading about: The Nearly Invisible Wires That Enclose Nearly All Major Cities of The World
Watch this …
Want more to read? Check out last week’s Reading List!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.