Dating? Want to be? AoM and Dappered have some tips:
- The Do’s and Don’ts of First Date Dining (via Dappered)
- How to Initiate Contact With a Woman Via Text: The Dos and Don’ts of Crafting a Charming and Effective First Message (via AoM)
Who would make a tool to put iOS apps on Windows? The new Microsoft. (via Liliputing)
Meanwhile, on iOS:
- Your iPhone will finally stop getting stuck on weak Wi-Fi in iOS 9 (via The Verge)
- Everything new in iOS 9 beta 5: AT&T Wi-Fi Calling, keyboard changes, CarPlay tweaks, and more (via 9to5Mac)
And in fashionable news:
- The Point of Transformation: James Merry (via Put This On)
- Do I need black shoes (and if so, which?) – Reader question (via Permanent Style)
- Ask a Dermatologist: Are Men’s Moisturizers a Must? (via StyleGF)
My weekend plans … to drive this:
- Get 40% off Gap with code GAPFAM; get 35% off with code SMILE (via Dappered + more ideas)
- Pre-order the Pebble Time Steel (via The Verge + review)
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading that article. Want another? Subscribe to our email to get new content in your inbox daily. Or connect with us on Twitter to see our updates there. We're on Facebook too, but Mark's algorithm is probably going to mostly show you baby pics and idiot rants. We can't compete with that.
Want to support our site and eat better? Check out Blue Apron, a new approach to healthy cooking.